WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Thanks for hanging out with me, I hope you feel welcome and can have a glass of ice tea and chat with me for a couple minutes. I love to cook so I am sure if your hungry you can find something you like. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Have a good week, and Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Hi Ya'll, and welcome to a part of my life that I dearly love and enjoy. I am a true Southern gal, with plenty of ice tea and always a willing heart to add another plate to the table to stay and eat with us. I grew up in small town Tennessee and have a family line of cooks in my heritage, as Bubba Gump says , My momma is a good cooker, my grandma was a good cooker, her mama's the best cook and before her, her grandma was the best, so with the tradition of making good food , I guess it just comes naturally. I have a wonder family. A husband that is The Best, two kids Austin 14, and Emily 12. This is the time in their lives where they, well I should rephrase that, Austin can EAT! I really have never been able to get by with a quick sandwich and chips if we are in a hurry for a easy meal.. that is considered to be a good filling snack to him. He can eat mashed potatoes every single day and I bet three times at that, get my drift, he loves good food. Talking of my cooking heritage, I guess I am different than all the grans, I do love to try new things. I venture about three times a week with new recipes. My goal is to share some of these foods with you and hopefully you will feel your right at home with me. Stop in any time..... Tootles..xxoo

3 comments:

  1. How fun to be the first to make a comment on your new cooking blog site...I will look forward to checking it for delicious updates! :) I have tasted your fabulous, southern cookin' myself and can vouch that you are one of the BEST cooks around! :)Love ya, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ronda, You are one terrific cook yourself. We look so forward to ya'll coming down in a few weeks. We are very excited!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! now, i'll be able to add a few new dishes to MY kitchen... from YOURS! can't wait! you just can't beat good ole' southern food! love ya, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete