WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Thanks for hanging out with me, I hope you feel welcome and can have a glass of ice tea and chat with me for a couple minutes. I love to cook so I am sure if your hungry you can find something you like. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Have a good week, and Enjoy!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Strawberry Sugar Cookie Bars



1 lg package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1 pouch of strawberry gel
1 pt strawberries
1 8oz. block cream cheese
1 Bag white chocolate morsel chips
Follow cookie directions on package, spread flat on cookie sheet, bake and cool completely. Melt white chocolate and softened cream cheese together, spread over cookie. Mix sliced strawberries and gel together and spread for next layer. Fridge and serve as bars. Very Light and Delish.

1 comment:

  1. sweets are my downfall!!! (well, along with rice and pasta and homemade bread!) i'm such a bad person...but, trying to do better and then i see THIS!!!! can't wait to try it, girl... XO

    ReplyDelete